Monday 28 June 2010

Out of Hospital Tomorrow

A very brief post today.

All is good, I am simply exhausted. My biggest challenge at the moment is to eat. I have no appetite but clearly need calories. The advice is great: eat little and often, eat crisps, biscuits, ice cream, drink coke ... doesn't really matter what it is as long as I get food in me. Fill your boots! Trouble is I just feel grotty and (I am not joking here) eating a digestive biscuit tires me out and I need a kip.

I did my 'big walk' today out to the bench (maybe 50 Yards?); rested and then came back to bed. Was so out of breath I could hardly talk and needed to sleep afterwards. Have felt less tired after a 50 mile bike ride.

Still, the lower you start, the easier it is to make progress. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment